Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Meet Buster

Meet our newest addition to our little family! This is Buster, he is about 5 months old. He is a sweet little guy when he wants to be but he sure does have a mind of his own sometimes. He makes our family feel more complete at the moment. We got him around Christmas and it has been interesting teaching him and seeing what he picks up on and what he still needs to learn. We're still working on house breaking him but we'll get there soon enough. 


We had a good Christmas. This was our first real Christmas celebrating together, it was really nice. Alaska is treating us nicely. We love our ward! We have a lot of fun couples we get together with. Some of the girls invited me to book club so I'm excited to start really getting to know them. 

Micah and I have started preparing to be sealed in the temple and I can't wait to be sealed to him for time and all eternity! He is the love of my life and there is no one else I'd rather be with. Last night we were trying to plan out the finally details for our trip to Ohio to be sealed and if its not one thing its another. Micah had a training that he thought he'd have to go to that would interfere with when we were trying to go to Ohio, but he was able to get out of that. And then last night I remember the temple has its schedule up online and we found out that the Columbus temple is closed the whole time we're planning to be in Ohio. It amazes me how on Sunday we were talking about how we need to make sure we don't let the things in life distractions get in the way of us making it to the temple. Man do I understand what they mean. Hopefully we'll be able to work this all out soon. 


Busters not a big fan of the camera yet. Have a great Tuesday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys are having a great time. :) I love Buster's face in that last picture haha he's totally glaring at the camera.

    ReplyDelete